View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #21
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
No, but it's ridiculous to think it's bad when a store is able to protect people from their own mistake. Particularly when almost every B&M retailers would accept a return under similar circumstances...which is why people find it strange that only Amazon offers this.
I don't believe I offered an opinion on the good or bad aspect of anything, I simply asked why the OP should get a refund.

According to the original post there was nothing wrong with the book, he had to open the file to realize HE made a mistake and purchased the wrong one.

Instead of receiving an answer to my question, a feeble, if not pathetic, attempt was made to insult me.

If people are only interested in having their hand held and their illogical beliefs reaffirmed, they should probably turn to a close, personal friend. Expecting the same treatment on a public forum requires a suspension of reality I have no interest in supporting.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote