View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #202
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane12
... there's definitely something wonky with the authorizations if you're trying to transfer a book that's been checked out for a while, even if it hasn't expired yet. And it looks like once you return a book you can never check it out again ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvshihtzu View Post
I have had the same problems with a couple of my Sony Readers in the past while trying to re-check out a Overdrive eBook when I had many days left before expiration. I almost think it is the problem of Adobe Digital Editions .... Have you tried the method listed where you bypass ADE completely with your downloaded Overdrive Library acsm file and e-mail the file to your iPad/Phone/Touch and then open with Bluefire?....
Just tried the email-acsm method. Same problem. But it works great on newly checked out books! I'm thrilled to be able to transfer books without tethering. Thanks!
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote