View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 06:30 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by startreksteve View Post
Im getting an error msg email from Amazon when trying to send books that its in an incompatible format for the Kindle 3. Its not! Its Mobi. I've tried every format that they advise, and the only one they accepted was .doc format. Strangely if I re-send a mobi from six months or so ago that was definitely received on the Kindle, it gets through, it seems to me Amazon are blocking mobi books converted by a recent version of Calibre, they are even blocking raw text!!!!

Is it possible that you have old Firmware on your K3 (that doesn't understand KF8), and that you're accidentally trying to send KF8 format (or joint Mobi/KF8) ebooks incorrectly having the .mobi format?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote