View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #105
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
What do you have in your rss feeds for offline reading majority of the feeds I have mostly always had the topic headline and maybe the first paragraph or so I have to go online to the website to read the whole thing anyway.
Rss Demon, Greader, FeedMe, and JustReader all have offline available in settings and I get the whole article. I have some Google news feeds, Yahoo news feeds, Philadelphia Inquirer feeds, The Digital Reader, Calibre change log, and Apprentice Alf. All give me the whole article.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote