View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 AM   #1435
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I suspect we don't get them in Oz, Lynx/lynx, as I never see them either. Still, the discount codes often seem to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It was on the Kobo bookstore homepage while it was running and they also sent out emails mentioning it. It ended yesterday.
Thanks for that Anemic Oak.

I've been on the Kobo site quite frequently over the last couple of weeks and haven't seen any info on competitions - but - I tend to just enter book/author details and search (and buy or not), and not do too much else looking around.

So, I'm guessing that as Bookpossum's said - they're geo restricted.

Lately the generously posted competition codes have worked for me, so yep, I've purchased a few Kobo's.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 11-11-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote