Thread: Color jetBook Color for comics
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #30
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Ow, it re-compresses the image?
Pity!

Really the best way is to manually extract all pictures from the epub, and use ePubPack to pack them in an epub. All you have to do is probably make sure the pictures are in the right filename order, and perhaps create one html .. I'm not too familiar with creating epubs, as I stopped that practice somewhere halfway before I created the first epub.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote