View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Actually, I placed the screensavers I created today into a folder in the pictures folder and can page through them that way (k3). I converted pictures from a recent two week hiking trip using irfanview. I cropped prominent sections, converted to BW, added "return to sender" info and made them screensavers.
That's a good way to see what they look like on the Kindle! I didn't think about doing that.

Once you put your pictures in your screensaver folder did you just delete them from your pictures folder? (I wouldn't think you would want duplicate files taking up space on your Kindle, but maybe so if you still wanted to look at/share your vacation/hiking trip pictures without waiting for them to show up as a screensaver.)

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote