View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I never turn it off. When I am done reading I put it down and it takes care of its self. I do turn off the 3g to conserve power and turn it on only to check for items and to look for new books.

I am not afraid of breaking the on off button but have noticed that the next page button seems a little looser than when I got it, or is it my imagination. Anyway it all works fine.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote