View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:24 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
I do not believe that the problem is likely to be user error. If there is anything that this forum has shown us is that slight variations occur between the same model devices. If yours have not manifested the symptoms while it is smart to consider user error, don't assume that is the problem.
The reason I believe that the most likely cause is user error is simply because I experienced exactly the same issues myself when I first used a touch-screen Kindle (the Kindle Touch). If you're not used to a touch screen device (the KT was my first one) it takes a bit of practice to avoid such things.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote