View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Have you power cycled the Vox a few times, or have you just been recharging it without turning it off? I would definitely turn it off if you haven't.

Then I would try to do a hard reset. To do so, hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds. Here's a link to that tip, and to a few more troubleshooting tips: http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...some-problems/

If nothing else works, I would exchange it.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote