View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #63
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The truly funny part here is that I posted instructions on installing Preware last weekend. In my post I explained how it wasn't hacking.

And yes, the only reason why I kept calling it hacking here was that I am stubborn.
The important thing is that you went ahead and did it. By the way, can you provide a link to your how-to instructions? I am just interested how you wrote, a preware installation instructions from the anti-techie.

I wrote my first instructions on Preware yesterday, too. Though I guess the subject won't be of interest to any of you here (How to setup fully working Chinese in Ubuntu on the Touchpad). That subject had kept me occupied for a month, how to find the right drivers and set up all the variables. But writing instructions is quite a useful exercise.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote