View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #25
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Muggles don't think about backing up. As a geek I used to forget about backing up sometimes. Now I have iCloud backup set up and I backup to iTunes on my iMac once a week. I have a recurring reminder that goes off every Sunday at 3pm so I don't forget. My Muggle friends don't do that but I do have iCloud backup set up on all of their devices. Majority of them don't even have iTunes installed on their computers.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote