View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #537
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Before you linked your review I was going to say that what you said in that paragraph sounded like a very great start to a review! I think you did a good job! As I said before I don't think it would be something I would enjoy [writing a review for ARC], I'd feel too pressured I think.

Thanks to those of you who recommended Ruthie Knox, I'm certainly hooked. Almost finished 'Along Came Trouble' and thoroughly enjoying it! I've added her to my 'author notification' list.

Also, found a freebie pre-order that sounds great, but not too many details yet. I hope it's not one of those 'preview 2 chapters' things. Anyways link:

Between the Covers: The Hottest Books for the New Adult from Jennifer Armentrout, Cora Carmack, Abigail Gibbs, Sophie Jordan, Molly McAdams, and Shannon Stoker (Promo e-Books) [Kindle Edition]
http://www.amazon.com/Between-Covers...158568011_f_80
It was something I decide to try. I didn't like it and wont do it again unless it's a author I have read and loved. I'm going to have give Ruthie a try. Her books are at the Library too. The pre-order does sound like a bunch of samples.

Neighbor was blasting his stereo. I think he was mad at someone so I put on my headphones and ordered a movie so I just finished the last Twilight movie. *sniff* *sniff* So I am in melancholy mood. I think I may have nightmares with all the heads being ripped off . I have not read the books. I really must go back and try again someday. I do love those movies though. It amazes me all the published stories that have resulted from fan-fiction of this particular saga. I still can't see Edward Cullen as Christian Grey though!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote