View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #535
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
And here's my review in case you want to read it. I decided to keep it short. I don't think I will be doing this again.
I'm in the Amazon Vine program and we are supposed to review all of the ARCs we receive, but I have to admit there have been a couple that I just did not want to write a review on. Amazon used to require that you review 80% of the books you received, but they are changing it going forward to 100%. I don't think I'll request very many more books due to that. I hate writing reviews for books that I didn't particularly like.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote