Thread: Quality Books
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
There is a fair amount of decent "classical" stuff here. You just have to sift through the "pulp."

Oh yes, of course, I was just talking about my personal feeling lately that I'm a bit jaded from so much reading lately and perhaps it is time to explore outside my genre. Of course, what I was thinking was Idylls of the King, which is sort of scifi anyway, so that isn't much of a stretch. Or The Faerie Queen or something Shakespearian, but not the usual "hot Picks" plays like Hamlet, Lear, or Romeo&Juliet, but maybe some of the less popular ones.

And she rambles on and on and on.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote