View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Thanks for the clarification for the nature of these guides - makes sense how they show up on the K table of contents.

Can you point me to any information, wiki, etc. on how to make a guide? I'm not a programmer but willing to give it a try.

Savory seems to be an answer for PDFs, but I would like to store my mobi & prc books sorted into folders on Sugarsync and be able to "pull one off the shelf" via the K web browser when I want to read/re-read one.
You can create a text file with links to all of your books (or an html file changed to a txt extension, or a word file run through MobiPocket Creator or... a number of ways). The problems with using Sugarsync is the log-in. You don't have to log in to MobileRead or Feedbooks to download. If you have another place to store them which doesn't require a log-in, it should work.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote