View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Feedbooks using ADE?

I finally decided to expand my "library" of knowledge by expanding my library. I checked out feedbooks and picked a few books. After a slow start, I figured out how to download the books to my ADE on the computer. I downloaded most in ePub ( a form I haven't yet used) and one in PDF.

I can open them in ADE, I can read them, they exist. Yet they will *not* drag and drop into my reader. I do it, it has the green + sign, but there is no copying of files and they do not copy into my reader. Any ideas what I'm missing? I've authorized ADE to my name, it recognizes me (it's on a new computer-- I have always used ADE on another computer before for library books). Is there some other step I've forgotten to do?? I uselessly tried to drag and drop the books for longer than I'd care to admit last night. THe definition of insanity... isn't it something like doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

Any please?
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote