View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #18354
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Dangerous Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Earthly Delights just wasn't interesting me very much and since I was in the middle of a complete re-read of all the Nancy Drew mysteries and took a break from it back in July, I've decided to start it again where I left off, so I'm now reading The Witch Tree Symbol (Nancy Drew #33) by Carolyn Keene (Harriet Stratemeyer Adams).
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Hmmm...I don't seem to be in the mood for reading anything!!
Ha! Found something that grabbed my interest! Dangerous Women, Edited by George R.R. Martin & Gardner Dozois. I had only read the Jim Butcher story, BOMBSHELLS and then put the rest aside for later. Well now seems to be later enough! It begins with a story by Joe Abercrombie, who I've never before read and I was immediately taken up with it and am enjoying it a lot!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote