View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #512
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Finished listening to The List by J. A. Konrath last night. I found the audiobook at Amazon for only $1.99 and what a bargain it was! It has all the typical aspects of a good thriller and the bonus to me was the wonderfully likeable characters (their interaction with each other leads to some great humor).

It's just the right length -- not too long, not too short, so if you're looking for something light and funny with an interesting plot, you may want to give this one a try.

Next up...I'm about to find out all about Mr. Penumbra and his bookstore, then I may go back to Konrath and try his alcoholic (Jack Daniels) series.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote