Thread: MobileRead March 2013 Special Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #47
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Well, I voted for the other guy, as I wasn't really in the mood to read 20,000 Leagues, even though I helped nominate it. Now I have to decide if I want to:

1. Release the hold I placed at the library for In a Sunburned Country.
2. Keep the hold and read it anyway, whenever it becomes available.
3. Read 20,000 Leagues, seeing as I've never read it before.
4. Forget both books and continue doing my own thing.
Option 4 works for me. I didn't have high hopes for this category and am not remotely interested in reading ancient scifi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
By the way, I'm just finishing The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry and am loving it. Every month I've learned of and read wonderful nominated books that did not win.
Thanks for the input. I'd heard good things about it and now I'll move The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry up my to-be-read list.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote