View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #233
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post

Like magic, the diagnostic query(ies) now work on the Kpw-5.3.3 (that 711 thing).

Place the 'install' package on root of USB storage, eject USB storage, un-plug the cable since you are about to mess with the cable's hardware interface . . . .
Do the usual: home -> menu -> settings -> menu -> update Kindle routine.

When the Kindle completes its update, still with the USB cable dis-connected, try:

Kindle Launcher -> 711 (Network Info.)
** Which now does not work - it worked just prior to this installation! **
*** WTF? ***

** Guess we need another intermission while I confer with authors. **
Hmm... I suspect here there be dragons. but not related to the installation. actually I think it's something to do with instantiating the 711 window. I can replicate your fail now... (intermittently - trying to tie down what kills it) And I can "fix" it, (go to settings page - type ;711, now close it, try script again, it works) Definitely dragons. Will have a serious think about making those scripts do something solid and helpful on all devices now that the final push on device support is POSSIBLY at an end. *fingers crossed*

Thanks for the report. on the pile to fix. for sure.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote