View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #37
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
For what it's worth, I sometimes set myself goals because it's nice to have something to aim for but I tend to aim quite low, if at all, because otherwise, when I fail, it annoys me.

Indeed when it comes to me and goals... Douglas Adams' words about deadlines spring to mind...

I'm with DomesticExtremis, which is what I'm in most of the time by the way. I found a book I loved this year but I hardly read any others and, anyway, it was probably only so good because of my perspective; it chimed in perfectly with events in my own life.

Cheers

MTM

Last edited by M T McGuire; 01-04-2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Lack of Clarity.
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote