View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #1426
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool assorted stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
I'm also waiting for #2 on your list.

As well as Mountain Echoes (The Walker Papers) by C.E. Murphy - Feb 19, 2013 (#8, I think)
Hmmmm....I'll look on amazon for that author/series...ah ha! $5.54 for book 1, Urban Shaman! The title and the price grabbed me (as I like native american characters and mythology -'Injun Joe' and 'skinwalker' [and cheap] for instance) and so I grabbed up a copy! Ah, my ever-expanding TBR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Waiting for #2 as well, although I still have some catching up to do.
"Catching up", it'll never happen!!

Last edited by alansplace; 12-20-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: fix text
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote