View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon65 View Post
Does the apostrophe issue still happen for other Kobo users? Apostrophes in authors name or title causing issues in the sideloaded or calibre library issue, I mean.
The Kobo Glo is my first Kobo device and I just happen to be currently reading an epub with an apostrophe in the title (The Truth-Teller's Lie). It was sideloaded from calibre. I haven't had any problems with it so far, so your post surprised me a little. I can't speak for Nook, but it's the exact same epub I have also copied to my Sony device.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote