View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #31
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
From the review, you have to tap the top, then the bulb, then the bar to change the light.

Why can't you just change the light by swiping up and down the middle with two fingers or something similar?

I wish they'd kept the home button. I don't want to tap twice to go home. I have attention deficit and I'm constantly switching books.

The light looks good on some reviews, not so hot on others. I'll look for user reviews here, which will be more informative, I'm sure.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote