Thread: BeBook Pure
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #35
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
More (useless) features means shorter battery life unless you can hardware-off them which is not common in portable devices.

Considering how long the latest generation Nooks and Kindle last, I don't think that battery life is a big issue. Heck, the basic Kindle even has the same basic physical format as the Pure.

I am not saying the Pure is a bad product... given my aversion of Amazon, if it had had a Pearl screen it might have made it to the top of my list as my next reader (when my trusty PRS-505 dies).

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote