View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
Really? I don't think I've had this problem - loaded several mobi books right to the Books folder, open with the reader app no problem. Or am I talking about something else.

As for any other contributions to the "Dear Amazon, I'm annoyed that..." thread, I think my list is long enough, and well enough detailed in my amazon.com review, that I don't think repeating it here would be wise or helpful.
When you sideload other then via USB, Mobi books wont appear unless you restart the Kindle or use File Expert to open them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote