View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Greetings from Tobacco Road!

Hello everyone! Greetings from North Carolina tobacco country, 45 miles east of Raleigh.

A month ago I saw the Sony reader at BJ's for the first time, and I had the hunch that eBook readers would be the #1 Christmas present of 2009.

I have two internet friends who own Kindles, one a DX and one a 2. Both are very pleased with them.

After some research, I am leaning toward the txtr which will be released in October, but I continue to keep an open mind.

My interest in an eBook reader is primarily to read public domain novels. I have read very few of the great novels. I figure that the e-reader will pay for itself with 20 PD books.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote