View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Code / Cypher Breaking

See post below for sample puzzles.

Would anyone (or, ideally, more than one person) be interested in an eBook that was basically a series of easy to difficult code / cyphers to be broken by the reader?

Perhaps either tied together by a loose overarching story, or maybe the text revealed by solving the easier codes / cyphers would offer tips on solving the harder ones.

Just an idea I'm playing around in my head, and would like to gauge interest.

I envision this sort of thing as using a wide variety of different writing scripts, so we are not talking about dull and laborious code breaking of letter substitution and other puzzles... but rather mini Voynich manuscript type mysteries. (But definitely with a focus on having at least two thirds range from easy to moderate difficulty, and only a few well-nigh unsolvable ones.)

- Ahi

Last edited by ahi; 07-25-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: added link to post with attachment
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote