View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #10
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
ladywith7 I am havin trouble with my tablet it will only let me turn it on. I can not get any further then my startup page. I can not even go to the setting. What should I do to fix this. Please help me fix this problem
Quote:
glow
What you're describing might be the lock screen. If so, you need to drag the bottom icon over to the right to meet the other piece, until the screen unlocks.
Lock Screen

Quote:
ivanjt It could also be the registration screen depending on the version of Android that is on the machine.

If it is ladywith7 then you need to read at least the first two sticky threads of this forum because they will give you most of the information you need.
Register Screen workaround
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote