View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 07:46 AM   #40
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I'm not going to worry about it much longer. I hate having such an awesome little device that is shackled to such a lack-luster, tiny list of apps (relatively speaking), many of which are more expensive than their identical counterparts on the Amazon App Store or the Android Marketplace.

I'll be rooting my new toy and blocking all future updates this afternoon and Comic Rack for Android is one of the first apps I'll be installing.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote