Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:31 AM   #155
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
My dad, a former NFL player and high school football coach, had a knee replacement about a year ago (he's had both shoulders, both hips and a knee replaced ~ my kids call him a Cyborg ). He tends to push his recovery a little too fast and becomes impatient with therapy but he was very glad he had it done.

I'll be going in for surgery in a couple of weeks, too, for a hysterectomy. So, it looks like we'll be recovering together. I'll keep you in my prayers.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote