View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #27
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
And, of course, anything by James A Michener and by Edward Rutherfurd, but I don't think there are digital versions available yet. Great pity because these hefty tomes take up a huge amount of space on the bookshelf, but merely inconvenience a few electrons in the ebook reader. Neil
There's Rutherfurd's newest(?) about Ireland available as ebooks. Haven't read them yet, but I've liked 'London' and 'The forest'. He's clearly become a better writer with time, and I think I would recommend to start with either of those two - or perhaps the new ones. 'Sarum' was okay, but the writing felt a bit laborious.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote