View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #11
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
...So I can see why one might forgo the 2GB and get the 8GB. You'd certainly never run out of room on your Sony.
Never is a dangerous word to commit oneself too, especially emphasised by underlining it :-).

You certainly would run out of room with an 8GB card on a T1 if you use it for music and/or audio books as I pointed out I, and I know others, have done.

I cannot fit even a moderate selection out of my music collection on a 16GB card, let alone an 8GB one, and so no room left for any audio or ebooks on it.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote