View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I got an iPod Touch for my birthday (in July)
My birthday was in July as well, so Happy Late Birthday!

I've purchased several apps in an attempt to see if I can let go of my Palm T5.

-Trip Cubby - To replace the database on my Palm (with HanDBase) to keep track of my mileage. I built the database with more than this app supplies but it's well enough that I can do without a few little bits of info.
-I'm using the built in Calendar which so far is not as good as DateBk4 for my Palm. I can't color code each job so they're easier to find at a glance. (I'm freelance), and I don't have the little icons that differentiate work from medical appointment, to personal appointments. I hope in the next year better calendar apps will be offered
- eReader and Stanza - just for play, haven't tried to read anything on it yet.
- Level - an app I can use for work and the one that tip the scales to get me to buy the Touch.
- Another app that I use on my Palm for work is being developed for the iPhone and Touch, so I'll be jumping on that as soon as it's available. Another scale tipper.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get all my contact and memos from my Palm onto the touch without starting from scratch. I'm also hoping for an app that will help me keep track of which jobs have paid me and which haven't. I was able to track this with a database I created on my Palm (with HanDBase). I would really love some kind of database that I can design myself. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by daffy4u; 08-17-2008 at 11:55 AM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote