View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 11:27 AM   #149
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Last night I watched "Queen Margot" ... in French with English subtitles. A very good movie. I realized part of the way through that I had seen bits of this movie before on TV ... but I'm sure I never saw the hole thing.

The other movie (for tonight) is "Nicholas Nickelby" ...

That's about what we got from the hurricane ... a few drops. It sucks when there is drought on the land (but at least we don't have plague, war and famine ... so we are still much better off than some other places I can think of).
Queen Zee would prolly go for the death of the first borns right about now...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote