Thread: Seriousness Writing a blog
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #10
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^Just do it. Some will hate you some will love you. It only takes one comment to make your day. I feel that way about posting my photo-journals on another site and then someone makes a comment that just makes me all giddy for a day.

Don't do what I've done with my blog which is to ignore into oblivion. I need to post more often. The best advice is to blog about what you love, and have a topic.

[removed link - moderation]

Last edited by dreams; 04-30-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: removed link - moderation / HomeInMyShoes; 09-03-11 at 06:29 AM.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote