View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #8
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobFreundlich View Post
When I tap on a picture, I don't get a zoom button. If I long-press a picture, I get taken to a gallery of all pictures in the book. From there, I can swipe from image to image and pinch zoom each one. However, it always puts me on the first image in the book, not the one I was long-pressing.

This is on Moon+ Reader Pro 2.6.8 on a Kindle Fire HDX.
I don't have that behavior on my Nexus 7. It brings up whatever image I long press on and from there I can go thru all the images. After I go thru all the images it brings me back to the image I started from. Maybe it's a problem with a specific book?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote