Thread: Silliness my dog
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 11:26 AM   #15
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
My dogs have become quite the little plotters and planners. This is off topic simply because it has nothing to do with snoring, however ...

When I walk the dogs, they are supposed to keep their heads up and walk. However, they like to smell everything on the trail, which slows us down, so I don't generally allow it.

Lately, however, they have discovered an interesting ruse. One will start limping (ow ... mom, I have a sticker in my paw), so, I allow the limping doggie to stop and lie down so she can get the sticker out of her paw. Then, I noticed that, rather than lick the paw to get the sticker out .... the nose simply starts sniffing around. Ha ... no real sticker. Fake out!!

I used to let them work the sticker out on their own before getting in there and removing it myself, however, since they have started pulling this stunt, I'm immediately checking the gimpy paw. If there is nothing there, we are moving on down the trail.

Sneaky little buggers.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote