View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Minor firmware update

I just noticed on the Jinke website, on their download page, they've replaced the early September firmware download with one dated 10-19-2009, but it has the same release notes as the earlier one, and the same revision # (2.02). I've started downloading it, to compare the internal revision #'s of all the components against the 9-7-2009 Astak build, to see which components might have changed, but the Jinke site is (as usual) VERY slow, so it probably won't finish the download until after I go to bed, so maybe tomorrow...

Meanwhile, I went to the Astak site to see if anything had changed on THEIR download page, and they have THREE downloads listed (one is V3, one is V5, and the other one???), but they're all three labeled "undefined", so there's no telling what they are, without downloading them (and I'm already waiting on two downloads from the Jinke site...

Anyway, if it's anything, it doesn't look like it will be anything major.
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote