View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 12:38 AM   #382
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
paola, thanks for answering. I must add that highlighting in the CR is a bit tricky and archaic for touch device. Moreover it will not work without tweaking keymaps.ini file. So I think the preinstalled reader is probably suits better. scende if you still would like to try, please let me know if you need some help with it?

PS: Here you can find latest CR with some adjustments (by serg_kv @ the-ebook.org forum) for PB Touch models. Note, in order highlighting to work no action should be assigned to the "Home" and "Menu" buttons in the device settings.

Last edited by pkbo; 07-24-2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Added URL to the PB touch tweaked version
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote