View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #96
coolpable
coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thank you ixtab for this incredible application, it turns K5 into a much more powerful device.

I have one suggestion for the future: enabling a select/deselect all feature when you are inside a collection. A single box at the beginning of the list would be enough. I imported all my collection of Photography books from Calibre, but then had to mark one by one to toggle visibility from then Initial page. It wasn't the 12 labors of Hercules, but it would be definitely easier with this feature.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your current work, and will be looking forward to the next releases.
coolpable is offline   Reply With Quote