View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 05:55 AM   #5
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Libbard: I think you mean the "Aa" key, but what specific function of it are you referring to? I don't understand that "book that made by picture" you mention, sorry. Can you elaborate a bit on this? As far as I know, the "Aa" key on K3 with the default software allows too:
- set font
- set font size
- set line spacing
- set text width
- set reader orientation (portrait/landscape)

Is it any of this you are searching for? If you refer to setting it to "landscape" viewing, I think there's a hack in this forum floating around. IIRC, it has some small glitches though, depending on the firmware version.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote