View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
The relative font sizes are indeed a compromise. But I'm mostly happy with the compromise I chose. I was more concerned with keeping the lines of poetry consistent and unbroken. Any larger, and the the lines of poetry start getting broken in weird places on 6" screens—which is what I'm focused on.
The font is too small such that the size will have to be turned up and lines will still wrap. So your compromise won't work when this happens.

I suggest then a second version that has the lines wrapping how you want them to wrap as best as you can do it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote