View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Just an FYI. The Haney books are also available at OmniLit where you also get a "rebate" on part of the cost and the count towards their buy 10 get 1 free promotion.

Not having read the series I'm undecided as it looks like some books aren't available in digital.
Yes, two of the eight are not available as ebooks - the first one and the third one. And one of the others is $5.XX IMS, and not $0.99 like the five listed ones. But IMO it's still quite a nice series, and since the prequel IS available electronically, I think the missing ones wouldn't be fatal. Or perhaps your local library might have the "official" first one, The Right Hand of Amon, in DTB, and you could try out the series for free, even if not digitally? Of course, there's also no guarantee how long the other five will stay at $0.99.

Anyway, I am predisposed to like historical mysteries, and ones from ancient Egypt even more, so you have to take this with a grain of salt, but I quite enjoyed this series from back in the days of DTB only, and am looking forward to rereading most of it now - or all of it if I can find my old DTBs for the missing ones.
sufue is online now   Reply With Quote