View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #7
michailbachtin
Enthusiast
michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Sony PSR-1
With my Sony PRS-T1 Reader and Version 9.16 of Calibre running on Windows 7 I get this error message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library\models.py", line 1429, in data
IndexError: list index out of range

I have tried recreated the metadata.db file after renaming it. The Calibre books on the hard disk of the computer are all there; but when I connect with my Sony reader, I can no longer see what books from the library are on my reader.

Any ideas? I would appreciate some help.

Sincerely (and thank you, dear Calibre geniuses),

Brian

P.S.

After recreating the metadata.db file with the reader attached I got this error message:

calibre, version 0.9.16
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:'ImageWrapper' object does not support indexing

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\choose_library.py", line 397, in restore_database
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\ui.py", line 588, in library_moved
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 1722, in set_books_in_library
TypeError: 'ImageWrapper' object does not support indexing

Whereas earlier I could view the Library and see if the file was also on my reader or not, this is no longer possible.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by michailbachtin; 01-29-2013 at 02:35 PM.
michailbachtin is offline   Reply With Quote