View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #15396
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Dana Stabenow & James S.A. Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished reading The Children of the Sun last evening and liked it a lot. The II AM Trilogy turned out to be a quite enjoyable indie. Now back to Dana Stabenow's, Whisper to the Blood.

I completed reading Dana Stabenow's Whisper to the Blood. It was, as all the Kate Shugak books seem to be, a great, suspenseful, and exciting read.

Right now I'm starting to read Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey an author I've never read before.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote