View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Nook ST Glow + Calibre = very good thing stock =)

I have used Calibre for years now, and just got a new NSTGlow for xmas.

Calibre works fine with the ST.

Its a life saver.

A sugestion if I may, if you have favorites that you go back to over and over etc. (for me Im working thru several versions of the Bible right now)

Instead of making a shelf, make a directory of the books etc you want, then move that directory to one of the alternate material "types" directory on your nook.

IE ... I made a directory of all my bible related books, named it "bible" and copied to the "document" folder on my nook.

That way when I want to reference those books quickly, instead of opening up my "books" folder, I open up the "document" directory and get what I want directly.

I really do wish they would make organizing shelfs better / easier.

You should be able to add a book to a shelf while browsing your directories and remove one form a shelf buy looking at the shelf.

You shouldnt have to sort thru your entire collection of books to add / remove something ( ggeess i have over 2k books .. thats insane to try and do )
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote