View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:28 AM   #15
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
A few minutes hacking to save over $150 is well worth it in my book.

IMHO, I would rather spend the $150 extra, or whatever, and get a real tablet. I enjoy my Nook Color with CM7.1 running internally, and have used it extensively for media consumption via it's micro SD card. However, the Nook "Tablet" is just missing too many required tablet peripherals to make it a necessary upgrade from the NC for me. For a "Tablet" device it really needs all, or at least most of, the other hardware specified in the Android 2.3 Compatibility Definition.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote