View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Harvard Classics 50 INTRODUCTION, READER'S GUIDE, INDEXES, V1 ,March 30 2011

I did some work on the one Volume of the Harvard Classics that wasn't uploaded according to the list at https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Harv..._at_MobileRead using the raw epub over at Internet Archive as its basis. I presume RWood always meant to convert and upload the last volume (I remember reading a post about it here somewhere) but alas with his passing he won't be able to complete his work on it.
So I thought I would upload a copy of what I did with the raw epub file to fill in the empty spot.

169 prior views.
Edit:
Ficbot went through the file I originally posted and made a good number of corrections to the file that I had used. One change was the removal of some images which allowed the file to shrink in size a bit as well. Many thanks to Ficbot for the additional editing.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Harvard_Classics_50.mobi (1.27 MB, 1342 views)
File Type: mobi Harvard Classics 50_ Introduction, Reade - Eliot W_.mobi (219.9 KB, 1070 views)

Last edited by crich70; 06-03-2011 at 09:11 PM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote